29 May 2009

A Rockery

Not a day goes by that I don't ask myself, "Gee Judy, just what do you do with all your free time?" Well truth be told I sometimes don't remember, and then it all comes back to me. We, me and The Mister, didn't have kids or high-power careers so we could spend all of our time looking at rocks. 

Oh surely we wouldn't go to a rockery in 90 degree heat without a good reason. Yet that is exactly what we did. And I had a rare insight, probably because of the heat. I don't often want for buckets of money, but if I did...if ever I was to come into vast amounts of cash, I would have an elaborate pool built with Sedona flagstones around it and a rock water fall with small pools with glittery stones, and I would buy that tree house/fort thing too. 
  

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lovely addition to any yard! Those wonky houses (thats what I call them) appeared here as playhouses/garden sheds last year, they look like a great play place. Very interesting little houses! There is one up on my photoblog..Sunday Stills:Red from a while back. Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds lovely! Especially on a hot day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing!