17 April 2009

65 Things...

1. First thing you wash in the shower?
The ledges.

2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
Green.

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Yep.

4. Do you plan outfits?
Yes.

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Hungry.

6. Whats the closest thing to you that's red?
My dictionary.

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
Major weirdness - swooping madness

8. Did you meet anybody new today?
Nope.

9. What are you craving right now?
Not much.

10. Do you floss?
Yes.

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
Vegetable pot stickers.

12. Are you emotional?
Not really. No estrogen = No screaming, crying, food issues. It’s really a relief! But the sky isn’t blue anymore either.

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
Hmm. Did we have to in school? I don’t remember. Eight hundred and ninety-six. Oh wait. I probably did in Espanol.

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
Both and chew it and snort it. Haha!

15. Do you like your hair?
Yes thanks.

16. Do you like yourself?
yessirrebob

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
Can we get a Hell No?

18. What are you listening to right now?
The hum of the electrical appliances.

19. Are your parents strict?
No, they weren’t. I was the independent type. They let me be myself. Thanks Mom and Dad!

20. Would you go sky diving?
No way.

21. Do you like cottage cheese?
Yes with grilled pork chops and applesauce

22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Michael J. Fox before he was famous. Very funny story. I’ll have to tell you sometime.

23. Do you rent movies often?
Netflix and at the library (where they are free btw). People use your public library.

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
A faerie wand.

25. How many countries have you visited?
Three.

26. Have you made a prank phone call?
Yes, when I was a kid.

27. Ever been on a train?
Oh yes!

28. Brown or white eggs?
Green please.

29.Do you have a cell-phone?
Yes but I almost never use it.

30. Do you use chap stick?
On what? JK Yes – tinted.

31. Do you own a gun?
Yes sir. A sawed-off shotgun and a Heckler and Koch, Model P7 in 9mm.

32. Can you use chop sticks?
Yes & They are beautiful in my long hair.

33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
Some old dude.

34. Are you too forgiving?
Yes. If I were a little more hard-ass, I wouldn’t get taken advantage of so much.

35. Ever been in love?
I think so.

36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow?
Probably sleeping in.

37. Ever have cream puffs?
I think so.

38. Last time you cried?
Can’t remember.

39. What was the last question you asked?
Who’s my big boy? (To Silas my cat.)

40. Favorite time of the year?
Autumn, Christmas, My birthday and April, and Hot days at the beach.

41. Do you have any tattoos?
Not telling.

42. Are you sarcastic?
No.

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
The movie. No. The reality. Yes.

44. Ever walked into a wall?
Yes – in my sleep. I have somnambulism.

45. Favorite color?
I have too many favorites.

46. Have you ever slapped someone?
Yes.

47. Is your hair curly?
It wasn’t. It was, and now it isn’t.

48. What was the last CD you bought?
Can’t remember.

49. Do looks matter?
They sure do.

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
Nope, and I wouldn’t forget either.

51. Is your phone bill sky high?
No.

52. Do you like your life right now?
Love it! Thanks for asking.

53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
No.

54. Can you handle the truth?
Not really. Sometimes people who are “telling the truth” are just being mean.

55. Do you have good vision?
No and my hearing ain’t so great either.

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
Yeah, I probably dislike more than 30 people a day, and they are all out driving at the same time I am.

57. How often do you talk on the phone?
Twice a day on average.

58. The last person you held hands with?
Honey Pie.

59. What are you wearing?
A smile.

60.What is your favorite animal?
Silas.

61. Where was your default picture taken at?
Must be the DMV.

62. Can you hula hoop?
Don’t know.

63. Do you have a job?
Of course.

64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
Fabric.

65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Oh sure. Do it almost daily.

1 comment:

Thanks for sharing!