11 January 2013

Still liking the gray

After a stormy two weeks filled with lightning on a dry lake bed, my blog wanted to return to normal. I wanted to come back to all my links and be social again. I thought that might happen. I thought I was just straying from the usual to work something out in my head and I was right.

So I saved the old template, but guess what?

Do you need a lesson learned from someone else? No. Probably not. So here you go.

Blogger didn't save my old template - exactly. All flickr links and button links were gone. Well, clean slate and happy new year and all that. Too much clutter anyway. I'll find what's important. I'll bring back the good stuff.

And in the meantime, if you notice any weird links or other oddities, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!