26 March 2012

Lunch at Giovanni's


With Spring at our fingertips and the promise of rain on Sunday, we spent a nice afternoon at Morro Bay on Saturday. On the list of things to do was lunch at Giovanni's Fish Market, gaze at the ocean, talk about all times we have gone sailing, drink Margaritas, and walk around town.


Halibut and chips, my friend. So delicious that I can't get over it. I just zoned out and stuffed my face.


I like little old towns that have little old theaters in them.

We also went to Mill's, one of the last old-fashioned stationary stores in the West. Well, I don't know that for a fact, but let's face it Staples and Office Max have pretty much squelched the competition.

I bought a notebook there - so clever of me, and we went on our merry way.

Which was next door to an antiques mall, but my heart wasn't in it, so we went for a drive and I named every wildflower I saw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!