20 September 2010

On The Prowl

I'm depressed.

It's work-related and overwhelming and stupid. But the problem is not going away, so I have to power up and get on with the show.

After many hours of discussion this weekend, my boyfriend finally asked the obvious. "Why don't you quit?" I said that if I do, the place will close down. It might close down anyways with what my employers are doing, but it will be a slower death. It is all very depressing.

So when he came home today from the market, he gave me this card. Inside a hand-written rally to go forth and deal with it!

Made me smile.

2 comments:

  1. Three things:
    1. I *love* that card.
    2. How sweet of him!
    3. I'm sorry that work is stressful right now. I hope it gets better for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. why dont you go back to postcrossing?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing!