28 December 2008

Snowy Bush Macro Monday


I was walking down the hill to take photos of the spectacular clouds at dusk and when I turned around I saw a monster coyote bush had been flocked. Really, that's what it looked like. One half plain, the other half flocked.  
  
So I got really close to it and realized it was just in flower and in seed. I also realized that the dozens of little birds and other animals hiding in there were sending out fraidy vibes. So I backed away slowly.


Go forth and propagate coyote bush.

Thanks to Lisa for hosting. Thanks to everyone who visits. Thanks world for being so weird.

6 comments:

  1. that's pretty cool!
    hey, i got sick on christmas eve and am really sad i could not get your little present to you! i hope you will be there this week but then i wondered about new years. ????
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting...and wondrous. Glad you gave the little birdies their space :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    Awesome shot and bush!! It looks like dandelion fluff. Have a great New Year!

    Sherrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That is awesome! I loved seeing the bigger picture too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so cool! I've never heard of a coyote bush. It looks a heck of a lot like the plants in our yard ... only they really are covered in lots and lots of snow!

    Lovin' Macro Monday!
    Cameo @-->-->---

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what an incredible site that must have been! it's looks likes hundreds of little dandelions that have sprung forth!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing!