So here it is:
1. This was tough because I really think I’m quite normal and not weird, so much so, I didn’t think I could partake in this exercise. So I thought on it most intensely. Examined my every move. Am I being weird now? How ‘bout now? Now? So my guess is that is weird in and of itself. Whew! One down.
2. I make applehead dolls. I give each one a name. (They have their own personalities and character.) Many of them have been shown in art galleries, and Gracie won first place at the county fair one year.
3. I chew my tongue when I brush my hair.
4. I love my job, and I suppose that isn’t really weird, but a lot of people don’t love their job or their spouse or their life. And they don’t do anything about it. I feel like shaking them, “What do think your life is? A trial run!”
5. I hated the color RED when I had chemo. And I had no idea why. (I finally figured it out.)
6. I like growing old – in fact I can’t wait to turn 50! (In 2010.) Before cancer I wouldn’t even admit my age. But when the doctors tell you that you have a 15% chance of being alive in five years, all of a sudden, getting old is the thing to do.
7. I never get bored or lonely. I’m not sure why. My Dad said he is the same way when he visited last Thanksgiving, so maybe it’s inherited.
I now wish to tag Alicia, Alicia, Alicia, Alicia, Alicia, Alicia, and Alicia to find (7 x 7 =) 49 more weird things about herself. Shouldn't be too difficult, huh Alicia?
I'm kidding :) Thanks for tagging me!